Hey Everyone! Im Back!! Todays post is about the Liebster award! If you have not seen this going around over the past couple of years what have you been doing? I am so thankful to Raeanne from http://www.raechic.com for tagging me to do this!
Basically the Liebster award is an award for bloggers under 1,000 followers on twitter! It is a great way to find new and cool bloggers and also for you guys to get to know me better. First you get tagged by a person and do the 11 questions they chose for you! After that you make your own 11 questions for the people you tag!
1.What is your favourite meal of the day and why?
My Favourite meal of the day is probably dinner. I am not a big fan of breakfast foods and lunch foods. I love the idea of being able to stuff my face in the comfort of my own home! Haha
2. If you could sit down and have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would you choose and why?
If I had to choose it would be Emma Watson. She is an amazing person and a wonderful inspiring feminist! I would love to chat about her knowledge of gender equality and breaking stereotypes.
3. What is your favourite thing to blog about?
I absolutely love doing fashion posts! I love being able to take photos of outfits that make me happy and confident and share them with you!
4. Where do you see yourself in seven years?
In seven years I will be 24. I am hoping I will have my own apartment or even possibly a house! Maybe in the midst of getting a stable job and possibly trying to travel a bit still. I also hope to have met a bunch inspirational people that I admire.
5. Using only three words, describe yourself.
Quirky, Different, Feminist.
6. What is one positive and negative thing about yourself? (Be honest!)
I think one positive thing about me is that i’m a good listener. I love to just sit down and hear about other peoples lives. Anyone out there feel free to vent to me about your life struggles! Haha I’m here for you!
A negative thing about me would probably be that I get too stressed and overwhelmed to quickly. I really need to just calm down and take my time with things because I know that it might like it and it might benefit me in the future.
7. If you could relive one day, which one would it be?
I would probably relive my grade 7 talent show. I would want to find some cute clothes to wear instead of a freaking neon shirt with Justin biebers face on it!!
8. What is the story behind your blog name?
I feel like I have explained this before on my blog somewhere. I really liked the song World of chances by Demi Lovato and I wanted that to be my title but I couldn’t do that so I thought of something short and more catchy so I found Elegant There is ElegantChances.com for you people!
9.) Do you have a significant other? If so, how did you meet?
Nope Haha Single Pringle! Wow that was lame. I don’t really feel the need to at this time in my life. I mean I’m only 16 turning 17 and I don’t need no boy to make me happy!
10. What are your 3 go to beauty products?
My three go to beauty products at the moment is the Garnier BB cream in light medium, Revlon rocking lashes mascara, Baby lips.
11. What is your favorite hobby?
HAHA! If you know anything about me you would know I have wayyy to many hobbies. To choose one would be a sin.
I honestly love photography, film, blogging, modelling, art, doing my makeup, and about a hundred other things.
Karin from http://gopradayourself.blogspot.ca
Hannah from http://www.theroadtohannah.com
Claire from http://www.ccovertocover.blogspot.ca
Rachel from http://www.silvermess.com
Aoife from http://www.aoifecooksey.com
Lauren from http://www.allthatglistens1.blogspot.ca
Solie from http://www.xoxosolie.com
Kayla from http://everythingkay.blogspot.ca
1. Who inspires you? Who do you aspire to be like?
2. Do you believe in ghosts?
3. What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
4. In your opinion, what is the best Disney movie to come out since Disney’s Golden Age?
5. Is there a documentary or book that really changed the way you thought about something?
6. What’s your most embarrassing childhood memory?
7. What animal represents you and why?
8. What would be your perfect day?
9. If you could change one event from history what would it be?
10. What makes you cry? Explain!
11. Do you have an online best friend? If yes explain how you found each other!
Those are my questions! Hope you all liked this and can’t wait to read all of your posts!!
Feel free to send them to me on twitter!
If you liked this post give it a like on bloglovin!