Alright, Well… 2016 is gone.
Pretty sure I must have been asleep for half of it because it feels like it should be May.
I am so extremely thankful for everything that has happened this year.
I have always been a list person, I make lists for everything… feel free to look through my notes on my computer.
So before I get into goals lets take a moment here for what I have accomplished this year!
-Started Excersizing (Trust me I’m still lazy but least I’m about 40% less lazy than I was last year so.. gotta count for something)
-Went on a march break adventure with my Sister and Mom.
-Hit 500 Subscribers (considering I don’t post on there much I’m pretty proud haha)
– Got a new camera, Filming lights, and Final cut pro
-Finished Grade 11 (Trust me it was a struggle so yes thats an accomplishment.)
-Met some amazing new people
-Started reading more (I haven’t read this much since I was 10… mainly have to blame that on my discovery of the internet)
-I’ve gotten the chance to work with company’s such as Happy moose, Warby Parker, and Bitchin skin!
-I was chosen for the Liebster award?!
-I started another novel!
-Upgraded to ElegantChances.com!
-I started journaling more and keeping memories in boxes to look back on.
-Hit 1,000 on Instagram!
-Started my last year of highschool (BLEH SCARY)
Many other amazing things have happened this year but if I listed them all I’d be here for days.
I ALSO WAS INVOLVED IN THIS GREAT THING MADE BY THE TALENTED ABBY FROM : THE WORLD THROUGH MY WINDOW SILL! A ton of wonderful blogger joined in to help with “THE BLOGGER YEARBOOK 2016!” You can check it out here! Be sure to go check out Abby’s amazing blog too! 🙂
Now 2017 pretty much is the unknown… for me anyway. Since I am going and taking a year off after high school unlike many of my friends, that leaves me a lot of time to figure stuff out.
SO HERE ARE MY GOALS FOR THIS NEXT YEAR EEK.
- Attend prom with my best friends!
- Finish out high school.
- Journal as much as possible!
- Complete as much art as possible for my portfolio.
- Travel on my own
- Continue to exercise several times a week… every week (even if I feel like I would rather jump off a cliff than move out of bed. *Which includes running)
- Meet some cool ass people (come on, you know who you are)
- Apply to University/College in November/December
- READ MORE.
- Finish my book. and I mean actually finish it. Not just keep it in a locked file on my computer forever.
- Learn more sign language/start to learn another language.
- Go complete Vegetarian.
- Get a job.
- Post more on here. (DO NOT MISS A MONTH. Cannot say I will put one out every week because we all know that never works haha)
- Get my G2. I have been putting this off for wayyyy too long.
- Get these braces off.. almost 4 years is enough I would say.
- Knock a large thing off my bucket list!
- Lastly for my 18th goal… well obviously turn 18 hah… oh god I’m getting old.
I hope you all have a lovely New years eve!
I will see you next year!