Hello magical internet place.
My name is Lauryn Mills, and yes I feel the need to reintroduce myself because over the past couple months, I have been completely off my social media game. Honestly I am kinda confused myself on whats going on.
So in an effort to move forward lets get back to the basics.
Stay till the end for my announcement! 😉
- An on and off bibliophile ( greys anatomy is taking up way too much of my reading time…)
- A writer ( both for my blog and for my second novel that will hopefully eventually get done… don’t ask about the first haha)
- A music addict ( I can literally listen to any type of music, pop, country, indie… just no screamo thanks..)
- A pickle lover (Seriously give me a jar of pickles and I will be yours forever!)
- An almost vegetarian ( how can someone give up pogos?)
- An avid skyper (Who needs to get out of bed and go down the road to see friends when u can talk to them through a computer haha)
- A list maker (making lists is my thing, If you look through my notes on my computer, you will find about 50 to do lists I just forgot to delete..)
- A guitar player (Been playing on and off since I was around 8 years old.. doesn’t mean I’m good, just means I play hah)
- An extremely amateur and horrible youtuber ( okay heres the thing I LOVE making short films and visual poems, in fact I’m working on two at the moment but I am so lazy and forget to edit the clips. Also posting only occurs once in a blue moon yeesh..)
- A sticky note horder ( Everything is written on sticky notes for me, even my layout for my new book is written on sticky notes and covering the walls of my closet.)
- SALAD LOVER (Salad is my number one favourite food… yes that is very strange and yes I have gotten enough weird looks to last a lifetime, but GOSH is it amazing YUMM.)
- A hopeless romantic (any movie or book with even the slightest connection to love grabs my eye. Im sappy I know.)
For those of you who may be new here welcome! This is me. I am the author of this here blog 😉
Alright.. heres the dealio boys and girls, I am going to be trying my absolute hardest to stick to a posting schedule. The whole idea is to push myself to continue to put out content and just create things both you and I might enjoy!
SO that being said..
MONDAYS AND FRIDAYS!!!!
AHH lets see how long this will last…
Get prepared for lots more book reviews, writing rants, hopefully helpful life tips, and some photography 🙂
Hope you all have a lovely weekend and I will see you on MONDAY!